Check out our Facebook page - Wesley Davis, Builder

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Its been almost a month

I didn't realize how long it has been since I have posted. We got our sign today from our favourite designer at Satori Design. So I ran by the house to get Wes to put it on the lawn. The guys are working hard on the exterior and Wes is mostly mucking around trying to get the kitchen cabinetry set up.

We are making progress and I have to say I was indeed very pleased with how the house was looking. The exterior is really very appealing at this time. I was a bit confused by the kitchen, but it is very hard to get a feel for it when it is all empty boxes and spaces. I think it will be a nice, efficient kitchen.

When Wes comes home we discuss the house and what should be done, we plan the next steps, we organize... in other words this house has taken over our lives. But, it is nearing the end and I am hopeful we will have lots of people interested in buying a quaint, efficient, character home.





Let me know if you are interested!

No comments: