Check out our Facebook page - Wesley Davis, Builder

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Windows are the eyes of the home

Trying to make the titles a bit more thoughtful than my other witty ones such as "progress."

We went over to see the house today with Daddy. Wes has been very busy. Windows are going in, Wes only has a few left to place. Some walls are coming down. It seems like very soon it will be more construction than destruction. Very exciting times.

I really like the layout, it is a home that I could see my family being very happy in, and I hope other potential buyers will see it the same way.





I am very anxious to get the framing and electrical inspection so we can insulate and Wes won't be working in the frigid cold. On that note, we couldn't have asked for better weather. With the exception of a couple of cold days we have been very blessed. Whew!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good - I am really interested in seeing the big addition at the back take shape and all what goes into it. Here's for hoping the snow stays away a while longer...

Mike Reid

Tara Hamilton said...

Hi, congratulations on the house. It looks like you have done a ton of work already. Wish you all the best with it, I look forward to seeing it all finished. Tara

Anonymous said...

Wes, you are very talented - this home will take on a completly different look. I wonder what the neighbors think. Great job!


Gerri